Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 13 - “Dramatic B&W” Photo Challenge! I ♥ faces



I am entering in this weeks challenge for http://www.iheartfaces.com/ This weeks challenge is Dramatic Black & White!






This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago while my son was finger painting. I made the hands harsh and darker than regular to help make them seem more dramatic. He is going on 3 but the way the paint dried on his hands aged them so beautifully. I wanted the lines to show. I wanted to make his hands feel as if they were coming at you.

This is my entry and I hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love it... but keep those hands away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this was a good one for the "hands on fun" past theme also! great picture. love the BW version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the texture on the hands and the perspective of them coming straight at you makes this photo very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the perspective and angle of this.. Very awesome capture, freezing that child in time.. You will appreciate this when he is older even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lpove this photo! Grabbed me right away! Beautifully processed! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is drama, all right! :) Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just knew this was going to be a good photo as i scrolled down from the top but i definitely wasn't expecting to see those hands!

    ReplyDelete